Lancashire Nature
Photography of Flora and Fauna in and around Lancashire.
Sunday, 21 September 2008
Worden Again
In Worden there was a patch of dark mullein.
I found theleophora palmata
Garden Catmint
Pleurotus Dryinus on an ancient sweet chestnut tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2009
(42)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(133)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
▼
September
(14)
Worden
Worden
Cuerden & Woods
Today I went to Worden. I saw theleophora palmata ...
CVP
Worden Again
Worden 17/9
I took my camera with me to college today to photo...
Sowbread
About
Worden
Tatton Park
Woods
Woods & Cuerden
►
August
(16)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(5)
About Me
Jack Hewitt
My name is Jack. I am 16, I live in Lancashire. I like to go out to places looking for flora mostly. I take photos with my Kodak Z650 and new macro lens. I am in the Chorley Natural HIstory Society and the Preston Natural History Society.
View my complete profile
Link List
Chorley Natural History Society
Cuerden Valley Park
Duxbury Ramblers
Preston Natural History Society
Preston Society Blogspot
WAB
No comments:
Post a Comment