Lancashire Nature
Photography of Flora and Fauna in and around Lancashire.
Wednesday, 22 October 2008
22/10
There is snowy waxcap on our garden. Its a great crop this year!
The cat has come home after 2 weeks! Yay! He wasn't skinny or anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2009
(42)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(133)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(9)
▼
October
(9)
Ginnel
22/10
Dunes Fungi
Clavulinopsis Laeticolor
Worden
photos
Fungi Foray Rivington
Worden
Cuerden
►
September
(14)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(5)
About Me
Jack Hewitt
My name is Jack. I am 16, I live in Lancashire. I like to go out to places looking for flora mostly. I take photos with my Kodak Z650 and new macro lens. I am in the Chorley Natural HIstory Society and the Preston Natural History Society.
View my complete profile
Link List
Chorley Natural History Society
Cuerden Valley Park
Duxbury Ramblers
Preston Natural History Society
Preston Society Blogspot
WAB
No comments:
Post a Comment