Lancashire Nature
Photography of Flora and Fauna in and around Lancashire.
Wednesday, 26 November 2008
Yellow Flowered Strawberry
In the woods I saw yellow flowered strawberry. I can't believe I have found a species so late in November
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2009
(42)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(133)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(9)
Photos Nov08
Yellow Flowered Strawberry
Woods & Fungi
Mere Sands Wood
FUngi
Caves & Heliotrope
Photos.
Witton & Worden
Grannys
►
October
(9)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(5)
About Me
Jack Hewitt
My name is Jack. I am 16, I live in Lancashire. I like to go out to places looking for flora mostly. I take photos with my Kodak Z650 and new macro lens. I am in the Chorley Natural HIstory Society and the Preston Natural History Society.
View my complete profile
Link List
Chorley Natural History Society
Cuerden Valley Park
Duxbury Ramblers
Preston Natural History Society
Preston Society Blogspot
WAB
No comments:
Post a Comment