Today I went to Martin Mere. The birds swarmed at feeding time..jpg)

Wild liquorice
Wood duck

I found nodding bur marigold.
Orange moss agaric
Parasol
Spotted deadnettle
Square stemmed st johns wort

.jpg)

Wild liquorice
Wood duck
I found nodding bur marigold.
Orange moss agaric
Parasol
Spotted deadnettle
Square stemmed st johns wort
I found fly agaric!
Grass green russula
Giant Rhubarb
This greater celandine had a double flower.
I saw this hawker
I was very chuffed to find amsinckia.
Grass green russula
Giant Rhubarb
This greater celandine had a double flower.
I saw this hawker
I was very chuffed to find amsinckia.





1 comment:
Hi again Jack. Usual top quality photos! your hawjker is a Migrant Hawker - chech out the shallow 'V' wine glass shape on the segment just below the wings...that's the give away. just about unheard of in Lancashire 15 years ago moving north at a rate of knots. many of the maps in the field guides are well out of date.
Post a Comment