Today I took the dog to the woods and playground. I found annual wall rocket.
Pale persicaria was among a sea of redshank.
I found this mushroom in the woods. I am sure it is in the amanita family.
The ducks are getting their coloured plumage back. Billy looks a lot better.
Wild Turnip
I found this moth.
Knotgrass

Tomorrow I'm going up north for goldilocks aster, marsh gentian, autumn tresses, spiked speedwell. and so on
Pale persicaria was among a sea of redshank.
I found this mushroom in the woods. I am sure it is in the amanita family.
The ducks are getting their coloured plumage back. Billy looks a lot better.
Wild Turnip
I found this moth.
Knotgrass
Tomorrow I'm going up north for goldilocks aster, marsh gentian, autumn tresses, spiked speedwell. and so on

1 comment:
Hi Jack
Excellent pics again. Superb adders higher up the blog! Theuy look pretty big snakes.
Your little moth is the very common
Light Brown Apple Moth Epiphyas postvittana - see UK moths website for full details.
D
Post a Comment