Today I went to Worden. I was surprised to find this oyster mushroom still up in the middle of winter.


The Winter Heliotrope is in flower at last!


This copper birch was in worden and I just like how the trunk is coloured and how it feels.


I found tubaria hiemalis as well.
This has been IDed as dacrymyces stillatus.

I went geocaching on the Tuesday on my day off around the farmland near Euxton. This series of caches were meant to be done on bike and a photo needs to be taken to confirm the cycling. In this case the cache was held by a magnet under this bench.

The cache was behind the V.

The cache was behind the concrete slab.

The cache was right behind this sign.

Tomorrow Im off to Chester Zoo with college biology and there'll be lots of photos taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment