Monday, 2 February 2009

Caches

On Sunday I went to Clayton Brook to get the elusive CBBS cache. The clue was to find a survey marker. I found it and the cache was near it in a pile of sticks. On the Friday morning I had to get up early at half six in order to meet a friend at Tesco at 7. We had to meet so early because his bus to Myerscough College is at 8. I only started college at half ten, so I had loads of time to get an essay done,

This is the site of where I have put my own geocache. This bridge is a public footpath over the motorway near college. None of the students use it because it doesn't lead anywhere - just a muddy field full of manure.
Just a bit longer until I have to do the talk about flowers for the Preston Society.

No comments: