We called into the woods on Hall Lane in Leyland. (Near the Morrisons) The arum italicum ssp italicum was in flower. The lighting was awful, so I had to use a tripod.
This is the southern marsh orchid. It was growing on a piece of land that is used as a yard in Farington. The land was owned by Enterprise, and we had to fill in load of forms just to be allowec onto the land. Health and safety will be the end of our rights!
This common scurvy grass was on the land.
I saw this moth in the woods. I think it is a snout moth.
This stonecrop was on the land as well, but not in flower yet.
The weather better improve for tomorrow because I'm going up to Arnside for fly orchid and greater butterfly orchid and birdseye primrose.
This is the southern marsh orchid. It was growing on a piece of land that is used as a yard in Farington. The land was owned by Enterprise, and we had to fill in load of forms just to be allowec onto the land. Health and safety will be the end of our rights!
This common scurvy grass was on the land.
I saw this moth in the woods. I think it is a snout moth.
This stonecrop was on the land as well, but not in flower yet.
The weather better improve for tomorrow because I'm going up to Arnside for fly orchid and greater butterfly orchid and birdseye primrose.
No comments:
Post a Comment