I went back to Bretherton Eyes today to look for the common meadow rue I had found by mistake. I found this wood avens on the way.
This rape was in flower.
Petty Spurge
This water violet was right by the common meadow rue. There were 11 spikes in a ditch. Unlike Worden, this is the wild real deal.
Common Meadow Rue - NOT as common as the name implies.

This is green veined white.
This is the underwing.
I then went to the back of the Garth Prison near Ulnes Walton. There is a pond there and a meadow that is good for plants. There was brooklime.
Celery Leaved Buttercup. This is a weird plant!
This female common blue damselfly was resting.
So was this male.
Cut Leaved Cranesbill
.jpg)
This rape was in flower.
Petty Spurge
This water violet was right by the common meadow rue. There were 11 spikes in a ditch. Unlike Worden, this is the wild real deal.
Common Meadow Rue - NOT as common as the name implies.
This is green veined white.
This is the underwing.
I then went to the back of the Garth Prison near Ulnes Walton. There is a pond there and a meadow that is good for plants. There was brooklime.
Celery Leaved Buttercup. This is a weird plant!
This female common blue damselfly was resting.
So was this male.
Cut Leaved Cranesbill.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment